Eggs 3 pc
Condensed milk 100g
Flour, 200 gr
Almond flour 50g
Milk 150 ml
Butter 20 gr
Curd Cheese 280 grams
Vanilla 1 g
70 ml of coconut milk
Baking powder 1 pack
Shape Aluminum 1 pc
* Preheat oven to 180’C. Melt the butter. In a deep bowl, connect the dry ingredients: flour, almond flour, vanilla
and baking powder. Stir.
* In another large bowl, connect the eggs and sugar. Beat with a mixer until fluffy smooth. Pour half the milk.
Without stopping to whisk, add half of the flour mixture and milk to the testicles. Add the melted butter. Pour in
the remaining half of the milk.
* Continuing to whisk, Stir in the remaining flour mixture. Whisk mixer for 5 min. Grease the baking dish with a
thin layer of vegetable oil. Put the dough into the mold. Smooth out the spatula or spoon. Bake for 40-45
minutes at 180 '. Consider the features of your oven. Turn shape. Carefully remove the cake.
* Cut lengthwise into 2 parts. You will get 2 cakes. In a deep bowl, connect the cream cheese, condensed milk
and coconut milk. Beat with a mixer until fluffy white mass. Add half of the coconut. Mix gently with a spoon.
Assemble the cake.
* Lubricate lower half cream cake. Cover with second Korzh. Coat the remaining cream. Sprinkle with
remaining coconut. Remove cake in the refrigerator for 1 hr.
Cooking time: 1 hr