4-piece roasted bread
Cheddar cheese 50g
Blue molded cheese 50g
Mozzarella cheese 50g
Coriander (ground) 0.5gr
Curd cheese 140 g
Butter 30 g
Coriander 10 g
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C. Melt the butter in the sauté pan. Put in the flour. Stir until homogeneous.
2. Pour in the milk. Boil the mixture for 2-3 minutes on medium heat until the consistent.
3. Add the coriander, aalt and pepper.
4. Remove from heat. Spread the sauce over the bread. Top with cheese curd cheese, mozzarella, cheddar. Crumble the cheese with blue mold.
5. Bake for 5-7 minutes at 200 C. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped cilantro.