Cod fillets 400 g
Sweet Sauce Chile 30 g
Coriander powder 1 tsp.
Spinach tagliatelle 260 g
Cream 20% 200 ml
Onion 1 pc.
Cherry 60 g
Spinach mini 30 g
Parsley 1-2 branches
Garlic 1 tooth
1. Put the tattle in the boiling water, dividing them with your hands. Cook only 3 minutes, stirring. Save one ladle of water from under the paste.
2. Mix coriander in it and then filter the water. Finely chop garlic and parsley.
3. Remove bones from fish. Cut into cubes of 2-3 cm.
4. Heat the frying pan with a drop of vegetable oil. Roast onions 1-2 minutes on medium heat. Add the fish. Stir 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
5. Add the garlic, coriander, spinach, sweet chili sauce. Pour cream and a ladle of water from under the paste. Warm for a thickening 1-2 minutes. Salt and pepper. Add the pasta and Cherry to the pan. Stir. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Number of persons:
Energy value (per 100 gr): proteins – 10.6; fats – 4,5; carbohydrates – 21,2; kcal – 167.7