* 210 g of flour
* 200 g chocolate
* 90 g of butter
* 3 eggs
* 110 g of sahara
* 25 g of cocoa
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 1/2 tsp. baking powder
* a pinch of salt
* 3/4 cups of powdered sugar
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt along with the butter on a small fire. Add sugar and vanilla extract and stir until completely dissolved.
2. Add eggs one by one, each time whisking the mixture well with a mixer.
3. Sift the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder, add to the chocolate mixture and mix well. Cover the bowl with a
film and put it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour until the dough becomes dense.
4. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C. Cover the baking tray with parchment. Pour the powdered sugar into a bowl. A
teaspoon take a little dough and roll into balls with a diameter of 2.5 cm. Put the balls in the powdered sugar and roll well, so that the biscuit is covered with a thick layer of powder.
5. Place the cookies on a baking tray 4 cm apart. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cookies crack. Finished cookies a little cool on a baking sheet, then transfer to a grate until completely cooled.