* 150 g of butter
* 150 g of sugar
* 2 eggs
* 350 g of flour
* White glaze
* 1/3 tsp. salt
1. Soften butter, beat with sugar, 1 egg and one more protein, add salt and flour, mix soft, do not make the dough sticky.
2. Place in refrigerator for half an hour.
3. Then roll the dough about 5 mm thick, cut out the figures of little men.
4. Spread it on the baking sheet covered with parchment. Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Glaze with your favorite glazing mixture.
Cooking time:30 mins