– 3 eggs
– 800 gr of flour
– 7 tbsp sugar
– A whisper of salt
– 3 tablespoons sour cream
– 300 g of butter
– Any thick jam
– Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Mix pieces of butter, egg, sugar and a pinch of salt & add the sour cream.
- Add flour to the mixture
- Turn on the mixer and start kneading the dough. The dough will turn out very gentle and smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ‘ & divide the dough into 4-5 pieces, roll them into balls.
- Roll each ball as thinly as possible & cut into triangles.
- On the wide edge of each triangle, put a teaspoon of jam filling
- Carefully fold the edge then roll the dough to the center to fold the roll.
- Put a baking tray with bagels in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool of, plate them and sprinkle with powdered sugar