800 g flour
4 pcs. Egg
1 tbsp olive oil
500-700 g minced chicken
1 green onion
1-2 garlic cloves
1 sprig coriander
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix the oil with salt and pepper.
2. Make dough of the ingredients and knead it properly. Give a rest for 30 minutes.
3. Mix minced meat with herbs, onion and egg.
4. Make raviolis from the dough and add filling of the meat.
5. Cook in water for 4 minutes.
Ravioli takes so little time to cook! I cook and eat it quickly because I love it! Making ravioli for evening snacks is so much fun. You can change the filling of the ravioli dough and try out different flavors.