500-600 g pumpkin pulp
2-3 large apples (peeled seeds and rind)
1 clove of garlic
200 g sour cream
2 tbsp milk beam parsley
2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
1. Finely chop the pumpkin flesh, onion and garlic crumble into small cubes.
2. Peel the apple and cut into small pieces.
3. Pour oil in a large pan and make a curry of garlic and onions and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add 2.5 cups of water. Add salt to taste.
5. Add apples and pumpkin. Cook for 20 minutes on a closed lid.
6. Add parsley.
7. Take cream and nutmeg in a blender and make a thick paste to serve with soup.