150-200 g spaghetti
6-7 cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp. of vegetable oil
30 g green oil
2 cloves garlic
150-200 g of turkey shrimp
Salt/pepper – to taste
1. Boil 1.5 liters of water, add salt and cook spaghetti for 9 minutes.
2. Add cherry tomatoes, vegetable oil, garlic, green oil and chili powder and stir for 1 minute.
3. Take turkey, salt and pepper in a pan and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add shrimps and a little water and cook.
5. When cooked, add pasta into this mixture.
6. Stir for a minute and dish out.
Whenever I want to make pasta, I want to use different flavors. I want to use vegetables, fruits and different meat.
In this pasta, I tried turkey for the first time. I had heard that turkey is a healthy meat and everyone should eat it. Because I was trying it for the first time, I used it with pasta. Pasta is easy to make because it does not require a lot of effort. It just needs yummy ingredients that are paired together.
I want to make sure pasta is as yummy and as delicious as possible. To do that, I add salt and pepper in the end. Salt and pepper make everything develop a good taste.