1. 1 kg of minced meat
2. Lasagne ling 180-200 gr
3. Tomatoes 500 g
4. Carrots 150 g
5. Onion 200 g
6. Cheese 300 g
7. Parmesan cheese 50 g
8. Garlic 3-4 cloves
Ingredients for Béchamel sauce:
1. Milk 1 liter
2. Butter 100 gr
3. Flour 100 gr
4. Nutmeg 1 teaspoon
1. Onions and garlic need to be finely chopped.
2. Grate the carrots.
3. Peel the tomatoes and grate them.
4. Fry all, add ground meat, salt, spices to taste and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes, stew for 5 more minutes.
6. At this time, the sauce can be prepared.
7. In a small saucepan, melt the butter, add the flour, mix thoroughly.
8. Lightly fry and add milk.
9. Bring to a boil and density. Add salt, add the nutmeg, stir and remove from heat.
10. Place the sheets of lasagna in the baking dish.
11. On top add half of minced meat and the rest of which will be evenly distributed with 1/3 sauce.
12. Sprinkle with half of grated cheese.
13. On top of the cheese again put the sheets of lasagna, lay out the remaining stuffing and 1/3 sauce.
14. Sprinkle with the remaining half of the cheese.
15. And again we put the lasagna sheets on top. Place in a preheated oven at 180 C for 40-45 minutes. Then sprinkle with grated parmesan and put in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.