100 g chocolates
100 g butter
1 tsp vanilla
170 g of sugar
Pinch of salt
125 grams of flour
2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together on medium heat and let the mixture cool.
3. Whisk eggs with vanilla, sugar and salt.
4. Add flour and baking powder and mix properly.
5. Divide the mixture into two parts.
6. In one part, mix the chocolate.
7. When done mixing chocolate, add the other part in this mixture as well.
8. Pour the batter in a prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
9. Cut into squares when done.