Lemon Cake with Forest Berries and Crispy Crust
Forest berries 180 g
Flour 400 g
Sugar 270 g
Milk 100 ml
Lemons 2-3 pieces
Eggs 3 pieces
Butter 180 g
Curd cheese 140 g
Baking powder 1 pack (10 g)
Aluminum form, mint 2-3 fox
1. Separate the total weight of flour 3 tbsp. Mix the remaining flour (about 300 g) with baking powder.
2. Cut off 30 g of butter and put into the fridge.
3. Most (about 150 grams) leave on the table to allow the oil to become soft.
4. In a deep bowl, combine the milk and curd cheese. Stir thoroughly until smooth. Rub lemon peel.
5. From the total mass of sugar, separate 2 tablespoons.
6. In a deep bowl, combine 150 g of butter and most of the sugar. Beat with a mixer until white lush. Add eggs one at a time, without stopping the beating.
7. Add the lemon zest. Pour in the milk mixture. Add the flour with the baking powder. Whisk until smooth.
8. Berries, without defrosting, roll in 1 tbsp of flour. Add the berries to the dough. Stir gently.
9. Preheat the oven to 180 ‘C.
10. In the bowl of the blender, combine 2 tbsp flour, 2 tbsp sugar and cold butter. Grind into a crumb.
11. Put the dough in the baking dish. Sprinkle with crumbs. Bake for 50-60 minutes at 180 ‘C. Before serving, decorate with mint.