1. 2-3 dense apples
2. 5-6 chicken legs
3. 2 tablespoons honey
4. Spices (we took special for chicken)
6. Olive oil
1. Cut onions into rings and apples into slices (with skin).
2. Mix in a plate of honey and spices and drop the chicken in them, leave for 15 minutes (so that it becomes impregnated).
3. Lubricate the sheet, lay out the chicken.
4. Between the legs, place slices of apples.
5. Sprinkle with onions.
6. Bake in the oven min 35-40 at 180 C.
I was making chicken with honey and applies. I found the perfect apples that day. They were so dense and ripe! They gave more flavor to the overall dish. They were super sweet and they matched perfectly with the chicken.
I also made brochettes that day with the same chicken. I wanted to try what else would taste good with honey and apples. Using these two ingredients, the chicken prepared was yummy and flavorsome!