Frittata is a great way to use everything that is lying idle in the fridge. Gather together the vegetables and spices t-stuffing for the omelette is ready. If there are remnants of sausage or meat at hand, use them. The main thing is to avoid watery vegetables. If you decide to use tomatoes, be sure to let them together with the rest of the ingredients to get rid of excess moisture.
Eggs 5 pcs.
Curry 0.5 pound
Hops-suneli 0.5 pound
Smoked paprika 0.5 pound
Milk 100 ml
Bacon 100 grams
Potato (mini) 250 g
Spinach 30 g
Cherry 60 g
Green onions 10 g
1. Boil 1.5-2 liters of water in a kettle, pour into a saucepan. Add salt. Cook potatoes in water until soft.
2. Drain the water and mix eggs, curry, hops-suneli and milk in a separate bowl.
3. Preheat a frying pan with a drop of vegetable oil.
4. Cut the bacon and fry for 30 seconds.
5. Place onto plate, add potatoes, paprika and cherries. Pour the egg mixture on top too. Add spinach.
6. Make topping with green onions.