Puff pastry 1 pc
Cod fillets 200 g
Salmon fillets 200 g
Egg 1 pc
Cream 20% 200 ml
Carrot 1 pc
Leek 200 g
1. Drain the dough. Preheat oven to 220 C.
2. Preheat a frying pan with a drop of vegetable oil. Roast the leeks for 2-3 minutes on medium heat until soft. Add carrots, fry for 2-3 more minutes.
3. Fish Remove bones from fish. Cut the fish into pieces of 4×4 cm.
4. Pour the cream into the pan. Stir; add the fish with salt and pepper. Warm up for 1-2 minutes before thickening. Remove from heat.
5. Roll out the dough one way to a thickness of 4-5 mm. Put the dough in baking tray.
6. Put half the stuffing into one half of the dough. Cover with the other half and protect the edges so that the filling does not leak when baked.
7. In a bowl, beat the egg with a fork. Lubricate the dough with the egg. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 220 C until golden brown.