Caucasian lahvash 1 piece
Flour 1 tbsp.
Walnuts 20 g
Milk 300 ml
Butter 10 g
Cucumber 2-3 pieces
Tomatoes 2-3 pieces
Garlic cloves 5
Cilantro 1-2 bunch
1. Heat a wide pan with a drop of oil. Wash the chicken and dry with wipes. Cut it into two pieces. Add salt and pepper. Put the chicken with the skin down into the hot pan.
2. Fry it for 4-5 min until gold.
3. Put a heavy pan with water above the chicken after covering it with plate. Fry for 15-20 min in a slow fire.
4. Cut garlic into small pieces. In 15-20 min take a heavy pan and a plate away.
5. Put a small piece of butter in a pan. Add garlic and fry for 20 seconds.
6. Add flour and fry for a few seconds until it is gold.
7. Pour milk and increase the fire. Boil the sauce for 5-7 min.
8. Add sauce into the chicken and add walnuts. Cut cucumbers and tomatoes. Serve with chicken and lahvash.