1. Minced chicken (300 g)
2. Cottage cheese (small packet)
3. 1/4 l of milk
6. Corn flakes
7. Buckwheat (200-300 g)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. In the mince, add the onion (1/2 of what is stated), cottage cheese, milk, pepper and salt.
3. Stir well, form cutlets and roll them in corn flakes.
4. Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil, shift the cutlets into it and put into the oven for 12 minutes.
5. At this time, heat the frying pan, pour 1 tbsp of olive oil.
6. Fill the buckwheat, fry over medium heat for 3 minutes, continuously stirring.
7. Pour so much water that it only covers the rump.
8. Cook for 15 minutes at minimum heat under the lid, if desired, add salt.
9. The remaining onion to be grind, and fried in another pan for 7 minutes (on medium heat).
10. When water evaporates from buckwheat, it means it is ready and you can mix it with onions.
11. Take the cutlets out of the oven and give a rest of 3 minutes.
Cheese is one of my favorite savory ingredients. I try all kinds of cheese in different recipes. I want to experiment with all the cheese in the world!