Chicken 300 g
Spices for chicken 1 tsp
Basmati rice 0.5 kg
Spanish garlic 50 g
Coconut milk 100 ml
Skewers 4 pieces
1. Cut oranges into halves and one half into 4 parts and the other into 3 parts.
2. Spice the chicken with mentioned spices and add onto skewers along with cut pieces of oranges.
3. Boil rice with Spanish garlic, salt, coconut milk and 130 ml of water.
4. Mix everything and cover with tinfoil.
5. Bake for 35 minutes at 200 C.
I love making chicken and fruit together! They have an interesting combination. I have tried so many dishes that mix together chicken and fruits. These dishes always taste very yummy and everyone enjoys them.
Oranges are very special for me. Their taste is different from other fruits and their juice gives flavor to every dish I make. Oranges are also very healthy! Mom always tells me about the benefits of eating fruits like oranges and enjoying them.
When cutting oranges, I try to be very careful. This is because I want to make sure my hands are not damaged even when I am cutting with knives. Mom also wants me to use little knives so I do not harm myself.
All the people who are cutting fruits and vegetables, need to be very careful about using knives!