1. Minced chicken
2. Cannelloni paste
6. Mozzarella cheese
1. Cut the onion into small cubes, mushrooms into slices, and grate the cheese on a large grater.
2. Boil the water in the saucepan, season with salt and place the cubed ingredients on it.
3. Cook for 5-6 minutes, until half cooked.
4. Fry minced meat with onions and thyme in a frying pan for 3-4 minutes and stuff them with tubes.
5. Fry the champignons in a strongly heated pan until golden brown, add cream, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
6. Stuffed tubes to be placed on a baking sheet, pour mushroom sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 C.
I remember when I made this dish for the first time, I thought I would never be able to make it! I loved the mushrooms but the cannelloni seemed difficult to handle. I made the perfect cannelloni in the first attempt! I was so happy!
After that, I was treated with pancakes that mom made!
She knows I love pancakes with jelly and she made them for me!