Chicken fillet (pieces) 200 g
Buckwheat bread 0.5 pcs.
Cheese emmental 100 g
Curry 0.5 tsp
Paprika 0.5 cl
Cream 20 % 200 ml
Green onions 10 g
Parsley 1-2 vet.
1. Grate the cheese on the grater.
2. Chop the green onions and parsley.
3. Preheat a frying pan with a drop of vegetable oil. Roast pieces of chicken for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
4. Pour in the cream. Add salt and pepper. Add cheese and curry.
5. Warm up 1-2 minutes before thickening. Add half chopped parsley and onions and stir.
6. Cut the bread into slices. Put the chicken pieces on the bread. Sprinkle with paprika. Before serving, decorate with remaining parsley and onions.