200 g. of chocolate
2 tbsp. of seed oil
1 glass of nuts
Sticks for lollies
1. Peel the bananas, cut them in half.
2. Put sticks into the halves of bananas and place them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Melt the chocolate on water-bath, add seed oil and stir.
4. Chop nuts in a blender. Dip the bananas into chocolate and then roll into nuts.
5. Repeat once more.
6. Place onto silver dish and put in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
Making ice creams is one of my favorite hobbies. I love ice creams and lollies. Lollies are easier and faster to make. I can use short steps and make so many lollies in no time! Lollies even take less time to cool and get ready.
Making banana lollies was a new experiment. I wanted to see if my favorite fruits have yummy flavors when made into lollies. I am also going to try other fruits for lollies such as strawberries, watermelons and mangoes.
I try to make sure I do not eat lollies before going to bed. I want to keep my teeth healthy! Even mom likes it better if I eat lollies in the day time.